Monday 21 November 2011

We've picked the winners of the blogger samples competition!

We just wanted to say a massive thank you to all you guys out there who shared your blogs with us last week! We didn't expect to receive quite so many entries! We were absolutely dumbfounded by all the great blogs out there and we had a really hard time picking just a handful of winners! 

The 11 samples are laid out nicely and ready to go!

But nonetheless we managed to narrow it down and so please congratulate the following ladies who will now receive a set of the new elf lipsticks to sample and review on their blogs!


The 6 new additions to the elf Essentials Lipsticks range! From L to R: Flirtatious, Sociable, Fearless, Captivating, Nostalgic and Charming.


The winners are:

1.  Fitz n Bitz 
2.  Becca Kirby
3.  Sonia Vanity Make Up
4.  Glamourous MakeUp by Aru
5.  Emily Divine
6.  Dyna’s random blog
7.  Georgia Linian young
8.  I love shopping makeupposo
9.  Emily knightly - Sugar and Spice
10. Mandy McCullough
11. Nina's Bargain Beauty


If your blog wasn't selected this time please don't be disheartened because at elf we love working with all bloggers, it doesn't matter if you're an established or newbie blogger because we believe in celebrating all honest and insightful opinions! We are sure to be running many similar blogger competitions and opportunities in the future so please do keep checking the blog and Facebook page

Can't wait to see your reviews guys!

Love 
e.l.f x

10 comments:

  1. yeeeeeeeeeeee I am honoured to be chosen and thank you so much for giving me this opportunity :) :) im looking forward to it as always when its to do with any e.l.f product :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thank you very much :) Do you need me to send you my address? My email is: sugarandspice (dot) shopgirl (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYY I'm sooooo excited to get these :D :D Congrats to all winners esp Nina .. love you hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wohoo! Thankyou so much! Do I need to send my address? My email's georgia_lillain at hotmail .co .uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!!!! I'm SO excited to be chosen! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww thanks Dyna Congrats to you to baby girl well deserved hun as to all of you well done :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also.. do we need to provide our emails? If so, mine is mandyssecretsinquiries@gmail.com.

    Thanks again! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's my review on the lipsticks! Thankyou so much for picking me, I've loved doing this! :)

    http://enchantedmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/11/coming-to-elf-near-you.html

    I hope you like it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only just seeing this blogpost now! Saw on Facebook that I was chosen and am very grateful. I received and reviewed my lippies today. Thanks again. The link you posted for me above (FitznBitz) leads to an error so here is my review
    http://www.fitznbitz.com/2011/11/brand-new-elf-lipsticks-alert.html

    ReplyDelete

We would love know what you think! Leave us a comment below it will make our day! :0) Thanks!